April has 30 days and I'm hopeful that I'll accomplish my list below.
Maybe weekly status updates will motivate me? Who knows...but I'll give it a try. Check back each Tuesday to see how I'm doing.
1. God//keep up with my One Year Plan (tomorrow starts day 93!); continue my book study with Sara
2. My Husband//continue to find specific ways to serve him; I feel like I failed in this goal last month, and I think its because I made this measurable in my head but not on paper. I plan to find some resources that others have written that speak to this in the coming month and move forward from there.
3. Myself//since March came and went without fulfilling my plan of 10 minutes a day of absolutely nothing, I'm back at it with that! Also, I'm taking part in a blog challenge to educate myself on healthy foods. You can read more about that here.
4. Our House//
- Spring Cleaning (a repeat from March)
- Family Yearbook (a repeat from January, February, AND March...o dear...)
- Begin painting the jewelry armoire
- Sophie's Giraffe
For more posts in this series, click here.