I am up to date on my Bible reading plan, thanks in part to the audio feature of the YouVersion app.
The ice and snow we had last week really messed up my Valentines plans for Steven. Also, it made me lazy which is probably the biggest reason I didn't carry through with any of my secret ideas. I'm still bouncing around a few things in my head...
Class hasn't happened for over 2 weeks thanks to the weather and an already scheduled off-night the week before. But I've been studying here and there and feel good about my grasp of the material.
My House projects are coming along fairly well.
- The Family Yearbook is in progress (shocking!), and I hope to wrap it up this coming weekend.
- Valentines decorations were up before February 14 (surprise!). Pictures to come!
- See my post about the Chalkboard mirror here.
- March House decor, based around St. Patty's Day, is bouncing around in my head and on my Pinterest board.
- I'm being a little wishy-washy (again...shocking!) on the color for the entry way table. I was thinking blue and then green and then had a vision of white.
Thank goodness the month isn't over yet. I've still got some work to do!
For more posts in this series, click here.