1. Waking up to my best friend every morning.
2. Exercise. It might come in the form of walking the dog, going for a run or group class at the Y. All of them make me happy.
3. Coffee. I am totally that person who goes to bed excited knowing that when I wake up the next morning there will be coffee.
4. Family. They might drive me crazy 99% of the time, but it's worth it.
5. Snuggles with my fur-child, Cooper.
6. Snow Days (We are currently in day 2 of Snowmageddon 2014 #2. Read about the first here. )
7. Technology. From daily texts with my best friends to FaceTime tea parties with my niece, technology makes it all possible.
8. Dark Chocolate. It might have almonds, peanuts, peanut butter, or cherries in it. As long as it's dark, I'm happy.
9. Shopping. Who doesn't love a good shopping trip? Finding a deal at the mall, finding a steal at the thrift store...it's all amazing.
10. DIY "Stuff" - repurposing and repainting furniture, homemade decorations and wreaths, unique gifts, I love it all.
What makes you happy?
For more posts in this series, click here.